My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The One With H.J's ROM

Hui Juin had her solemnisation with Peter last Saturday at her place in Edgware Road, the black and white house of theirs. A very cosy and small affair, beautiful setting, interesting food and drinks, delicious cake. They did the "I Do" thingy at the bamboo arch outside the house. It's really very lovely, with the sun set atmosphere. The ring bearer was their dog, Don, which was so well-behaved. I believe there were less than 40 guests. I was "tasked" to make a speech, as her bestest friend (self-proclaimed). ME, the one who is bad with speaking in front of many people, the one with the stage-fright. Haha! I wrote a short thingy, but ended up not reading from there. ;p But I did OK, well at least she teared.

Wishing you all the happiness Mr and Mrs Wong, and my sincerest congratulations, and I am really happy for the two of you. You looked so sweet bitch! (That's my term of endearment for her) I believe they should be having their customary wedding next year, so good luck in preparing for that, coz I believe that will be more of a headache.

SO.... my turn next! And I just had a panic attack yesterday while ferrying my mum around to send the cards to some of the relatives, after buying the curtains for my room. Like the whole morning while at Joo Chiat, my mind was just blank, I was just following her and not really being there, then while waiting for her in the car (while she was delivering the card), it just hit me! The panic thingy... There's so little time, so many things undone (okay not really so many lah since major things booked, just the room - clearing and decorating, berkats - abit more, gubahans, henna, final fitting, etc etc... those stuff) But I just panicked! I didn't know what to do, my mind was just a whirlwind. Anyway, mum told me to not strain myself and ask for help if I need (Coz I think she knows I wouldn't say anything and that I THINK I can do everything myself and I want to do ebverything myself) and that I should rest properly. Sigh.... Thanks mummy! I know you love me, thanks for being so supportive and thanks for all the things you have done for me.

Anyway, I am feeling a bit down (probably the pms and the stress of the clearing up my room, and some other issue) in the midst of this all, I had to sprain my ankle and it so doesn't help in my room-clearing process. Lucky got my sister to also help a bit here and there, and lend me some space in her room. Thanks Gej! ;p I dunno, I think my mind is so pre-occupied, besides spraining my ankle, in the last few days, I broke a cup at Bhai, I unrealisingly beat a *** light, and drove carelessly without realising coz I just zoned out, and it only hit me later. I need some TLC but oh well, everyone has their own things to worry about. I somehow can't wait till Sunday.

No comments: