My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Friday, December 05, 2008

Audrey got Married...

4th December 2008 - Audrey and Wei Qiang got married, finally... It's funny when I think about it. She was attached to Wei Qiang a couple of weeks before me, in the same month and now she got married a couple of weeks before me, this December. A beautiful coincidence..

I was there together with the other jie-meis, which included Yellow (she brought Lizzie and Jachin), in the morning. HA was not able to make it, duty calls of a mother. We ran through the "activities" that the guys would have to go through. Well, I didn't think it was as tough as Yellow's. The guys seemed to have enjoyed doing them. Then we headed down and waited for the Wei Qiang to propose again outside Audre's room. She looked lovely. But Audrey being Audrey, couldn't really act demure and coy, even after many reminders from us. Haha.. But you really looked pretty yesterday!

After the tea ceremony at Aud's, we headed for Wei Qiang's house in Punggol, where Aud changed into a red dress/gown, My fave! I do not have any photos up coz my camera is spoilt. We went to Punggol jetty after that to take some photos but it started raining. So that ended the morning session.

I went back home, fell asleep coz I didn't sleep the night before. Luckily Jazi called my house to wake me up for the dinner, otherwise I will be filled with remorse and guilt all my life. And luckily the solemnistion started later than stipulated in the card. Luckily the evening jam on PIE wasn't that bad. Pheew! Food was good, slideshow was beautiful, and I didn't think Audrey would cry but she did, while making her speech.

Congratulations to the both of you. May your marriage be filled with love, smiles, laughters, and all the good stuff.

No comments: