My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

OH NO!

That number there on the right is getting smaller and smaller, and everytime I see that counter, I panic... and no, it's not because I am having doubts or second thoughts... it's coz I feel like there is so many more things to do and not enough time, and then I look through my list of to-dos and realise that most of things are done, and this thing repeats everyday! Hahaha, Ain is just a super-kanchiong person.

Sooo... have I mentioned about my great Sunday? Well, my dearest girlfriends organised for me a "status-change" party (I shall call it that), and it was loads of fun. Arabian Themed, we learnt how to do makeup ala the arabian ladies, picked up a bit of bellydancing (though for me not much coz of my lack of coordination, which I then had to display to the rest), and they brought me to.... where else but ARAB street, where I bumped into more people than I would like to (but then again, duh, that is my hangout place). Even though Kamal's very-slow drive irritated the hell out of me, I had to walk down Arab St with that shimmy2 thing, had to display my lack of psychomotor, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Laughed alot, at myself, at them, with them. Love you guys... Thanks for everything, and many more fun times to come. Who's next?!

Anyway, I have so many things to do on Thursday, but I am looking forward to it!

No comments: