My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

U mean I haven't updated my blog for THAT long? Heheh...

Anywayz... what's up wif me? Besides the big event coming up in like 5 months, we have started the 3 mornings a week schedule. That plus running around for Project W, on top of my appointments which I have to up, is enough to tire me out. But then again, there is always time for Chai @ Bhai... Hah! Come to think of it, it's like that cafe in "Friends", where they meet like everyday, except we dun have our own couch... ...BUT, we have our own chair! With backrest some more...

Project W comes with sub-project Cards and Faux Cupcakes so... Well, it was a headache brainstorming. Fortunately, whatever that needs to be decided upon at this point has been decided on, and whatever main things that need to be booked has been booked. Now it's more on the acting it out. And I have a dear colleague who is constantly checking on my preps, and pushing me on. In fact, she is more kanchiong about this whole thing than me... "Have you done this, have you done that... you mean you haven't this that..." There was this one time she actually said, "Yah we haven't done anything about that right?", putting ownership in this whole thing. Hahah. But I love you dear. She even volunteered to go exercise with me lah. Anyway, she asked, "Will you change...?" That got me thinking. I don't want to and I don't think I would, in terms of character and personality, but of course there are certain habits and behaviour that I have to and want to change and perhaps improve on. And evertime I get into my blog, that counter on the right is a huge reminder of how long more it is the the big day. Alhamdulillah, so far, so good.

And I finally met up with some of my dear friends whom I have not seen for ages. Really missed hanging out with you guys.

No comments: