My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Last weddings of the Year

Finally, we have wrapped up the wedding-going sessions for this year, finishing with Ijal's wedding last Saturday and Azah's on Sunday. Ijal being GG's good friend and Azah being mine. Nice huh... Next big thing on my agenda is to go into labour and give birth :)

It was no joke to be 38 weeks pregnant and being at a wedding the whole day. Fortunately, I have a nice hubby who is willing to massage my aching legs and shoulders and arms (I have no idea what my arms did but they sure ached damn badly) at the end of the day. Sayang GG...

Azah's wedding was also a day to meet up with old friends and friends I haven't seen for ages. Azah and I go wayyy back, since primary school. We even went to the same secondary school and uni. The only time we were apart were in JC. Soo.. we do have many friends in common. Anyway, here's wishing the both of them a lifetime of happiness and may your marriage be an everlasting one, insyaAllah. It may not be easy at times, but it is worth it. Ohh, and hurry hurry k ;p

No comments: