My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

It's a BIG Conspiracy...

You must be wondering what the heck this is all about. Well.... I just found out that M.Nasir is having a performance at the Esplanade (with Siti Nurhaliza - but that's not who I am concerned about) on 1st January 2010. I should be yeay-ing right coz I did tell GG if M.Nasir is coming to perform in Singapore, I want to watch. BUT... I can't coz I will be in confinement, and even if I am not (should baby decide to come out late), I will be like very heavily pregnant (already I am huge now, and at times feel like I can't move) and like probably not in a state to go for such thing (like what if I give birth there?) sooo... urghhh, that's what I am feeling now.

And it doesn't help that Muse (which is also another one of those band which I mentioned to GG that I want to watch if they do come down), will also be coming on 3rd February next year. Again, I will be serving my time. What's this man? I mean, all these concerts that I told GG (just in the past year that we were married) that I definitely have to go for decide to come when I can't go for them.

Sheesh!

No comments: