My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Swimming :)

I've been going swimming with GG for the past few weeks. And I can finally... bring my head out of the water while swimming. That may sound like a funny achievement to brag about, but you must understand, I have poor coordination, and everytime I bring my head out to breathe, my arms and legs stop coordination and I panic, and start to sink. Yes, it is funny, considering that I have a bronze cert during my secondary school days (and I still can't thread water). So, GG has been my "instructor" and so far he has been doing much better than last time (he used to try to teach me how to swim properly but I dunno why, we failed). Perhaps because we go more regularly and this is in a proper pool and not the sea. In the few times that we went, I have improved. Yeay! Then soon I can get my medal eh GG? Next is to aim to swim the whole lap, slowly-slowly lah coz now pregnant cannot exert myself. And then thread water. Go Ain! GG said that we should make swimming our regular hobby / exercise. I loike, but I guess I would have to stop for a while when I give birth. As for now, I am enjoying it, and the fact that being in the water makes me feel so much lighter, and somehow takes away all the aches.

3 comments:

farah chat said...

glad to hear you're learning to swim and getting some water therapy! rooting for you to thread water! i just started swimming regularly too cos I've a foot problem and can't run anymore.. doesn't it feel great to be weightless? forget all the pain.. :P

nurlion said...

wah! ain kau da pandai swim?!! macam ni aku sorang je la

xpidemic17 said...

ohh dear, wats wrong with your foot?

azah, nak kata pandai tu tak sangat, tapi better than last time.. hahah. jom ah, next time kita gi sama2... hmmm... u can ask mahathir to teach u? dia tau swim?