My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The one with the babysitting...

Ah well I babysat my little cuzins today. Felt nice to get away from the normal daily activities plus I get to watch "Alvin & The Chipmunks". So cute lah those chipmunks, from the back, reminds me of my hamsies. If only my hamsies can talk. Hahh. But they should play the theme song of the cartoon series they used to show when we were younger... Alvin, Simon, Theodore, toot toot toot toot.... those who were from my generation would know, coz my little cuzins have never watched the cartoons before, so poor thing.

Been feeling emo lately. Need my lepak buddies. Calling 911....

1 comment:

King & Queen said...

wah! kencang seh kau! nak lepak dgn polis US lagi..! kite dekat2 tak nak.