My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Four Things

Four things that make me happy:
1. My hamsies
2. Gatherings/outings with loved ones - family, close friends, GG
3. Little kids
4. Holidays

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. K3G
2. Save the Last Dance
3. KKHH
4. Dirty Dancing

Four websites I check daily:
1. SFA Online
2. My Grey Anatomy's website, trying to complete my S2 now
3. Hotmail
4. Friendster

Four favorite drinks:
1. Packet Iced Milo
2. Ribena
3. Hot Chocolate
4. Teas - teh tarik, blueberry tea, peach tea, chrysanthemum tea in particular

Four places I have lived:
1. Yishun Ring Road
2. West Coast Drive
3. Bukit Panjang
4. West Coast Terrace (well, I did lived there a while to accompany my grandma when my grandfather passed away)

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy, though not on TV :)
2. I dun really watch TV so that's about it...
3. NIL
4. NIL

Four favorite colors:
1. Black
2. Ren
3. Green, those olivey kind
4. Brown

Four places I have been on vacation :
1. Indonesia - Jakarta Puncak Bandung, Batam
2. India
3. Bangkok
4. Malaysia - PD, Desaru, KL, Malacca, Shah Alam, Kota Tinggi

Four things on my desk right now:
1. My laptop
2. Papers - lots of them
3. My digicam
4. A tupperware full of coins

Four blogs I read regularly:
1. Mindless Chatter
2. A-bnormal
3. StrangeR
4. Dewbaby

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ayam masak merah
2. Spaghetti
3. Hot Plate Chicken Noodles
4. Cakes! Chocolate cakes!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Holidaying in a nice peaceful resort
2. With GG
3. Dreamland, though I am already on my bed
4. Nowhere else I could think of

This is my own addition - Four people I think are hot:
1. Dr Derek Shepherd
2. George Clooney
3. Nicole
4. Jessica Alba

No comments: