My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A dose of sweetness

I melted at this-

"I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you. I want to die when I'm 110 years old, in your arms. I don't want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime..."


So sweet right? Why can't real people say such sweet things? Or maybe it's just sweeter coz it comes from him. For now, I will just imagine that it was me he said that to.

PS: Keep on guessing people. ;p

Oh but there are sweet people... I just realised that one of my friend is a very sweet guy even though with us he is full of crap.

4 comments:

princesssaf said...

i know of someone "real" who's said such things...heh. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ain - The obsessed Grey's Anatomy fan
Hahaha... =P

xpidemic17 said...

saf: omg! to u???

so smart stranger and how did u noe? u googled? heheh

princesssaf said...

secret. lol.