My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mesej Lebaran

Salam Aidilfitri...

Kepada sesiapa yang mengenaliku, terutama skali teman-teman dan members-members lepak, I would like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness for any wrong-doings on my part, whether intentionally or not, during the period of our relationships. Forgive me if I had caused any hurt, physically or emotionally, with my actions or words at any point in time. Halalkan makan dan minum, dan apa2 yang terambil tanpa disengajakan ye. Kalau nak balik, mintak tau.

May this raya be a blessed and wonderful one for all of u, together with your loved ones. I know that perhaps this is not a very personal way of conveying such significant message, but please do know that this comes sincerely from me. I just might not have a chance to meet up with you guys in person so if I don't get to convey it personally, please accept these apologies and wishes.

Anyway, this raya would be slightly different and difficult for some of my friends and their family as there will be one person less among them. Though these people are no longer there in life, but in memories they will remain. Think of the wonderful memories and the goodness of these friends and doa for them.

PS: Gengs, nanti raya sama2 k?

No comments: