My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Outings with MZ

I have been going out with my little princess, and am more confident of bringing her out without the hubby. :) Baby Bjorn has been good, only that she has been putting on weight and it won't be long before I can carry her like that for a long period of time. So..... it is time to really utilize the pram that her PPJ bought. Thank you PPJ! Anyways, yesterday for the first time, I drove alone with Zafirah. Went to meet Ifa at IMM to accompany her buy things for Qiara's party. Well, how's the experience? She started crying after 5minutes. I believe coz she was tired and wanted to be held. Plus I wasn't behind to entertain her. I was proud that I didn't panic and managed to drive all the way, with her crying (though I did feel bad for leaving her to cry). Once reached and I picked her up, she stopped immediately. Her eyes were wet... Muka sungguh lah kesian... Then again her Baby Bjorn was being washed (another story which I will blog about in a while) so I was contemplating on using her stroller coz I was afraid she would continue crying. Decided to go ahead with the stroller. She didn't cry, except later on when she wanted to sleep.

Anyways, the Baby Bjorn (BB) story... Haaha, the day before, I also met Ifa to buy stuff for the party... And we went to City Square Mall (I like that place, not crowded and many nice nice shops and eateries) and guess what happened. This girl poo-ed, I had to walk verrrry far to get to the changing room (that place is huge). Once there, I took her out of the BB and saw that the poo had overflowed from the back all the way to the BB and her pants and T-shirt. The thing was, I already changed out of the first top that she was wearing cos she vomitted on it. Soooo how, no more tops. And my bag was small, and I couldn't possibly call Ifa, coz she would have to travel very far, with Danie in the trolley car thingy... I took off her clothes and diaper and practically had to wipe her whole back. Luckily she was quiet and not wailing (this poo overflow thing happened before and at that time, she wailed so loudly) and allowed me to clean her up without any fuss. She just stared while I did all that. And fortunately, she didn't leak from the front and on me, if not, I wouldn't know what to do... I had to let her wear back her previous top and I brought extra pants. The next thing I had to worry about was how to keep the soiled BB. My bag was small, I had no plastic bag big enough for it... I thought, heck ah, just try to squeeze it into my bag. I transferred all the clean stuff into the one pocket there was, and managed to fold the BB (the soiled part inwards) and squeeze that in. I carried the BB strap by hand, coz that couldn't fit in, my bag was already damn full. Next task on the list I have to carry my 7 plus kg bundle of love and walk around. Lucky GG finishing early and was going to join us. So after cleaning up and stuffing all that in the bag before we left the changing room, I looked at her and spoke to her about the whole incident, and she gave me her sweet smile... that made everything worthwhile.

I really have got to put together the blog posts from the other blog together with this one... My life and hers are intertwined so it would be rather tough to blog about her separately..

No comments: