My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Monday, February 22, 2010

CNY Long Weekend

Had a very eventful CNY weekend. Basically, it was like a family time weekend. We slept over my in-laws place on Friday night and had family McD's breakfast at WCP, so fun! Of course, Zafirah slept the whole time during breakfast, that is what she does best in the Baby Bjorn, sleep. Then head for Nenek's after that. We met up with Shamsul, Ras, Mardee, Akiff and Ariff at WCP (again) at night. They were nice enough to come all the way there, instead of going to the airport which was too far away for us. Zafirah knocked out straight when we reached home, not having a proper sleep the night before (she wasn't used to sleeping at TJ).

On Sunday, Sadiq and Rauhdah, Irfan and Yani came to see our baby. After which, we went to Yishun and had doa selamat. It was nice. Pak Itam and family came over too, and met our baby for the first time. She slept rather peacefully amidst the noisy atmosphere. Plus, everyone took turn to carry her, so I got to rest for the day. We had dinner the next day at Simpang Bedok the next day, something we seldom do. Coz usually Pak Itam comes over for hari raya when we'll be busy visiting but this time around, we had time for such an outing. It was kecoh, coz like sooo many of us. One and a half looooooong tables were filled up. We headed for Busu's house for maghrib and continued catching up.

Tuesday, we went to my in-laws place again, coz they missed Zafirah. Then me, my mom, and sis had facials done, courtesy of Kak Rozana, who comes every week for my dad's health regime. Ohhh now my weight is back to when I was 8 weeks preggie :)

It really was a nice long weekend, spent with family.

But that wasn't the end of it all. To top off a nice long weekend - I went to office on Wednesday, on my own with Zafirah, and met up all my colleagues, who were having a CNY gathering. My first time bringing Zafirah out away from BPP on my own. She slept all the way in her carrier, and woke up for milk and a short play session. GG came after that to fetch us. We waited in the car for GG to finish work, and then to Taka we headed. Sooo nice, I haven't gone jalan2 just us. And she was looking around here and there at the lights and things around her. Also kept smiling2 and laughing2 at her daddy. Perhaps she is also happy that daddy got to spend time with her like that. I wished we could do that more often.

Now, I am in the midst of doing gubahans for Little Wan. I brought Zafirah to Arab St (second outing alone) to find ribbons and also to Bugis since there was a sale (didn't buy anything though). Ok, gtg and finish the gubahans. Ta-ta.

No comments: