My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Dreams

Oh past two nights, I've been having weird dreams. Can't really remember the first one, but there was a snake in that dream.

Last night, even weirder. There was some singing competition, which I enrolled in (me, who is stage fright) and apparently even those people who was doing the registration (and also some close people) didn't think I could do it and did not call my name for my turn (what does that signify?) Apparently there were many people there (but those I can clearly remember are the YJ guys, dunno why, like Imran, even Ijal was there, Mummy was there too..) What made me feel worse was Jazi ignored me. Well, after that, I ran off (merajuk lah kan) but no one came after me and that made me sad, and depressed. So after a while I went back to the place and no one was there, so slowly walked to the bus stop. There the guys were.. Everyone acted like nothing happened. Hmmm... Weird kan? Did this dream signify all my deepest fears? I dunno...

No comments: