My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Friday, September 11, 2009

The fasting month passed by so quickly this year... it's like less than 10 days to Raya. I am in the midst of cleaning my room, but need to rest ever so often coz here and there aching.. :)

Well, lately, I kept thinking about him. Perhaps it's just me getting sentimental, or perhaps it's just that the fasting month and Raya always reminded me of him. There were still first days when I reached Nenek's that I wondered where he was, only to remember that he's no longer around. And when we buka at Nenek's, I always think of him.

In fact, I had this dream, think a month or so ago, that we were gathered at West Coast, and his room looked like it was when we were younger (before the cupboard were changed), and it felt like Raya, everyone was around, and he was there. Just there, watching us.

I feel bad that I don't go to Nenek's as often as I used to. I want to break fast there often coz I know that she's sometimes alone, but circumstances are a bit difficult now. Well, in fact, now it seems that we have more people to make happy and we have to divide time for all sides. It is tough, considering that GG has very tight schedule at night. He has been breaking fast in the office, my poor GG... Furthermore, I can't just go ahead and happy2 do things on my own now without considering the husband. Plus, my "condition" doesn't really allow me to happy2 do whatever I like. Sometimes, I don't even feel good to go out, I just wanna stay at home.

So I hope that I haven't been neglecting people, and I haven't been making people unhappy unknowingly coz I never intended to.

No comments: