My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Ok guess what, I have a 17-yr old boy requesting me as a friend on friendster and I swear I do not know him, like at all. And I looked thru his photos, he's like really young (he looks like those in the age group of my students, and they are young okay), and he has 2063 friends (how can a kid that young really actually know 2063 people) and most of them are GIRLS, and I did see a couple of guys while just browsing thru his friends list and those are prolly his actual friends, but WTH?! I don't know what to say. What is happening to kids nowadays? And some of those girls are young and their photos are like... whaatt... Okay young boy, I do not know you, and I do not add people I do not know at all, especially if they are young boys trying to act cool by having loads of friends, particularly girls in your friends list. I worry for these kids man.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

nice blog

visit my sites its a very nice Site and link forward 2 all friends

shayari,jokes and much more so visit

http://www.discobhangra.com/shayari/