My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Salam Aidilfitri

Saya ingin mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya kepada semua peminta saya di luar sana... ;p
Seriously... Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends reading my blog. Especially to those I may not be able to meet in this festive season, I would like to extend my heartiest apology should there be any unintentional and/or unmindful behaviours or words that had been said or done on my part that may have caused any ill-feelings or hurt, even the slightest bit. I believe that apologies shouldn't just be done during hari rayas but then at times we may not be aware that we have done any wrongs towards others so at least this is the time to clean the slate.

Anyways, it was nice when during iftars and gatherings that my friends have offered to help out in my wedding preparations and I really appreciate it. I wouldn't want to impose on all of you, but don't worry if there is a need, I would. Thanks. :) Ros and the gals, korang betul eh nak buatkan wedding cupcakes aku? Thank you eh in advance. Touching giler...

Well, it's back to work proper and I have personal goals to meet and a wedding to prepare for. Go go go! And this is my last quarter before I change status.

Ok peeps, gtg, enjoy your raya and I'll see you guys when we jalan, insyaAllah.

No comments: