My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The one about Raya...


I like this year's family photo. Clear and nice, for once.
Anyway, next year there will be like an extra person :)

This year's raya seemed much more tiring, I dunno why. Perhaps it's the age... Perhaps it's the fact that I am also having an extra thing or two at hand. One, the wedding. Two, running for an award. And both have almost the same dateline. Go Ain, you can do it! But I have never been so addicted to mak's kuih tart. I mean I used not to like them, but somehow I helped (along with my sister) finish up like the first batch of kuih tart, and my mum had to make a fresh batch during the month of raya itself. Sorry ma, but I couldn't help it ;p Sedap sangat... Even on the way to work or driving home, I could taste the tart in my mouth and I couldn't wait to get home to lay my hands on them. Hahahah... Ok now I feel like going to the kitchen. Ta!

No comments: