My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

This story depicts love...

Though some parts and some people are just plain irritating...

Seputih Qaseh Ramadhan.
It's about the love of a mother for her children.
It's about the love of a wife for her husband.
It's about the love of a man for a woman.
Sad that the husband had no balls, that he was such a coward. But perhaps it's love and filial piety for his mum. But to the point that he could actually forego the sacrifice that his wife made for him when she took the rap for him years ago. That he actually did not even meet her in that 12yrs she was in prison, did not even bring her back home. And even at the end, he didn't even asked her for forgiveness at all after what he has put her through. Sad that the mum that he casted aside his wife for and married some disgusting b**** was the one who got the wife in jail and had the wife not taken the rap for him, it would have been him. Luckily though, he managed to pull through in the end to right the situation. He loved his wife, but he was afraid of his mum. (Hmmm... sideline: This reminds me of something)
And the man who helped her through her last days knew that he would never have her love, and yet he loved her still and helped her fulfil her last wish. Yelah kan, drama tu drama, but this is a very touching story, and yes, I teared watching the last episode. I hated the 2 witches in the story, I almost hated the husband, had I not factor in filial piety. I liked how the other guy loved her unconditionally. I didn't like the fake eye lashes though. I watched it on youtube coz I couldn't stand how slow it was showing on tv. Heh.

No comments: