My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Jason Mraz Rawks!

I went for Singfest last Sunday. What made me decide to go was Jason Mraz. The fact that PCD was going to be there also was a bonus for me to go since I ever told myself that I was going to watch them if they came. And so for once, it happened.

Azah! If u think that Jason Mraz's albums are good, wait till you hear him LIVE. He has moved like many many notches above lah to me after hearing and watching him sing. How good was it? Before, I thought his songs on CDs were good but after hearing him sing LIVE, the albums like don't sound that good anymore. He was GREAT! It's not the same anymore listening to his CDs. Plus my bro said he sounded "girl-girl". I do admit he sounds slight lembut (macam soothing2 gitu) in his CDs, but he is like breath-takingly WHOAH... REally Izal...

Ni gambar untuk kau ok... Not so clear though.. And my Nicole was HOT! Sighhh.... I really wonder how she managed to sing and dance like that all at the same time.

*Contented* I will try upload whatever I have (courtesy of Tabr's sis) on my Multiply soon.

No comments: