My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Distance...

Do you own your friends? Do you have the right on your friends?
I believe if you have their best interest at heart, yah you have the right to do something about it or say something... But how far should you go? How far can you go?
To be direct or subtle? Coz sometimes subtle doesn't get through. Perhaps being direct wouldn't get through either but perhaps the impact might be a little bit stronger. Then again, sometimes people just refused to come out of the box to take a clearer look from the top, and they let themselves be trapped in there. For how long? How long can you survive breathing the same air in the closed box over and over again? If you want to remain in the box, then know how much air in there, so you know when you should think about getting out of it..

Do you own other people's feelings or actions? Do you have the right to govern what they do or how they do it? Or even have the right to go around saying things to them without sparing a teeny-weeny thought about how that person would feel? Have a heart. And how far can a person take being confronted at every single thing he/she does or doesn't do? Seriously. Leave it. And some people are not able to voice it out coz somehow in the eyes of the "general public", he/she is an outsider... I am not saying I know everything, just enough to know what's good and what's not. And stop putting droplets of black ink slowly into the barrel of pure whiteness. In my eyes, no person can be "whiter", so pls stop it. Really...

And I have never ever thought that someone could be so cruel (not those war or killing kind of cruel). Torture involved, though not physically. In fact, I think mental and emotional tortures are worse! What's the point of going for all those classes/fuctions/events/whatever-you-call-its, but you don't have a heart? And you look down on people not in the same category as you.

You should know better, shouldn't you, with the help of all those things that you supposedly go for? That applies to you, and you too! Urgghhh, makin teruk pulak!

I don't like seeing people get hurt or hurting, and I try not to hurt as far as I can help it. I have even given in to certain things. But do people actually thought about what I am feeling inside or what I want?

No comments: