My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Taiwanese Series on the list

Hah! Been watching taiwanese series for the past week, eversince I stayed at home one Saturday afternoon and managed to catch Hana-Kimi on Channel U, and got hooked on it. Since I usually won't be home to catch it, I went to watch it online, finished the whole series in 2 nights. It was starred by Ella from S.H.E and Wu Chun from Fahrenheit (hahha, macam paham je eh?). Ohh and so that guy in my previous post was him lah (Wu Chun). I loike! Googled him and realised he is actually from Brunei, meaning he should understand Malay kan... Well, it's not often that I fancied guy actors who look boy-ish (I go for George, Patrick, that kind. Heck I didn't even think Brad was cute just coz he had that boy-ish look last time), but I think he's cute. Ah well, actually I liked when he has that stressed look in his show. Looking at some of the photos, I think I prefer him in his shows rather than in posed photos.

Anyway since I am in luuuurve with him, I searched for other shows that he starred in and came across "Tokyo Juliet" (and yes Joanne, I know these are all outdated shows, but what to do, I haven't really stayed in to watch TV you know..) Azah, I think you would like this show, kinda sappy. And I watched that show in 2 nights too (that explains my eye-bag). Comparing Hana-Kimi and Tokyo Juliet, I preferred Hana-Kimi coz it's funny, seriously, plus he was more athletic in that show. Next up for me would be "Romantic Princess" ;p Woohoo!

Oh no, I realised that I am starting to behave like those girlish teenage girls, haha.. Plus GG commented that I am behaving more girlish lately eversince I watch these shows. I even drive like a girl now. NOOOOOO!!!!! Dammit. Nvm, just for now, I'll be back to normal after finishing up my shows. Hehee. Let's just have some of his screen-captures up.

No comments: