My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Zoe is in Singapore, FYI...





Zoe was so adorable... Managed to meet up with them before they leave for Bandung tomorrow. Been a long time since we spent time with them.
Tell me how to refuse such a polite request from a sweet little girl when she asked "May I go with you?" as I said bye to her after we sent them home. Cair man... She even held my hand and said "I hold you..." and wanted to bring me along with her. I felt so heavy hearted to go off after she said that. Sayang Zoe...
That picture on the right, she asked me to take for her. You know what she said, "You wanna take a photo for me?" Cute kan? And now, when I look at the moon, I will be reminded of her "tickle, tickle, tickle... Waa, waa..." Haha, apparently, whenever she looks up at the moon, they will tickle her neck. She is so animated. And she refused to let Jazi kiss her and refused to salam him but she liked to touch his tummy. Hahah! That was funny. See you when you come back from Bandung dear.

No comments: