My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I can't get to sleep, and I really need to coz I need to be in the office early tomorrow. And by early, it's not as early as you office people, but it is early for me...

So since I can't get to sleep, I have decided to look thru my folders and do some clearing up. I found the following.


I recently cut my hair, and I wanted to cut it short, ala V.B. However, since I am too lazy to maintain it (that is, blow dry everyday, put products and so on), I have opted for a slightly longer, what you see now hair-cut. Plus I need to keep it long for a certain reason. Maybe after the whole thing, I will cut it that way. Oh and I realise that I do look different with different hairstyle (like duuhhh Ain).

I know this is random, but my new all-time crave is the mexican drumlets from BK. Damn shiok man, those of you who have yet to try it, you should!

And I also found some Derek Shepherd's photos. I kinda miss him. Last I checked, they are going to start running the shows again in April or something. People, hurry up, I have resorted to watching episodes that I have already watch. So...

I'm getting used to wearing a ring. Coz I forgot to wear it one day and it felt different and weird. Heh.

I am definitely random today, or night, whatever.

No comments: