My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Buka, the Crez gals style - 2nd Oct 2007


It happened, with almost full attendance. *Big grin* Even Nani got to join (apparently, her shop had to be closed for 3 days due to some upgrading process and hence we didn't get to gatecrash her shop), and Nurul managed to come down after work. Reena and Kom joined too... Nurul brought muffins which we devoured at Nana's place. And Azman (so niceeeee) bought Zapple for me! But everyone didn't allow me to drink it (so meannnn) *frowned*.


So gals, even if we don't meet that often, let's at least have this once-in-a-while gatherings going on ok? I know the importance of friendship but I think in the past few months, I learnt a lot more about how unpredictable life is.

No comments: