My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hotplate Chicken Noodles

Ok, I have had my dengdeng (or dendeng?).

I was looking thru MSN myspace when I came across one of my fave food. I realised that I haven't had my hotplate chicken noodles from Puncak for a looooong time, since like.... FOREVER. Well, somebody hadn't had the time to go anywhere with me or bring me out.

Anyway, my entry regarding cutting my fringe - I sort of change my parting... Not that it made much of a difference but a couple of people noticed, not you though.

I haven't slept, started on Grey's Anatomy which I borrowed from Jieja. Ohh she always get me started on these cute guys in shows - last was Killer's Instincts or something like that, now it's the cute doctors. If I was hospitalised in that hospital, I wouldn't mind man...

Oh gals, we'll have a buka session after Kamal come back?

No comments: