My New Site

Will be transferring my blogs to this site. In the midst of transferring and upgrading.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Checklist

Baju - check, kasut - check, beg (ala drive per, and last year dah beli kat shah alam dua seh, so...) - check... Ok, so what's left? Maybe anting2 dangling and bling2 (but then again, maybe not). Oh dear... Sampul duit and the duit itself! Dang!

Btw, Izal, Raja Lelong is still around, I believe it's the same guy as the one years ago. When you look at him, you'd have this warm fuzzy feelings coz you will be reminded of our younger days when we followed our grampies go Pasar Geylang.

4 comments:

dew embun said...

DANG!!
NOW I got to start on my own checklist!
Ko ah! Start the frenzy ni apsal? Kan aku dah stress?! HHHmmmppphhh!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still baju raya-less... And going Geylang is too tiresome... Takyah pakai baju raya lah gini...

Yikes!!! Dat's not a sight dat u wanna see...

Ok ok... Must brave thru de crowds of Geylang next week!!!

xpidemic17 said...

hahah... lelong2 selagi stock masih ada....

Anonymous said...

That Raja lelong who kept shouting "raja lelong raja lelong!" at the corner of pasar lama geylang?! Hahaha..yahh... reminds me of the old days...

so sayuu..